A lot of people wonder what it takes to get one of those red carpet smiles that we often see on the silver screen. Traditionally the answer has been, “Lots of money and a personal stylist.”
If you’ve ever wanted to razzle-dazzle with that smile of yours, we have some amazing news: dental veneers are available right here at Cape Vista Dental. No red carpet required.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers, by definition, are a finishing layer on something. When making furniture, that final veneer is the protective, polished layer that really pulls the piece together. It makes the item look complete, while also protecting the inner structures from weather, spills, or scuffing.
Dental veneers do the same thing for your teeth. They are a finishing touch on your smile. One that brings it all together while also adding a layer of protection around the outside edge.
The Many Benefits of Veneers
Why should you get veneers? Here are just some of the answers to that question:
- Veneers can fill minor gaps. This is especially useful when they are otherwise too small or unimportant to be worth a more serious correction treatment.
- Veneers can also seal small cracks or chips. This both enhances the look of your smile and protects the inner structures of the tooth from particles or bacteria that might otherwise sneak inside.
- Veneers can be color-matched and custom-crafted. Whatever you want out of your smile is what you can get with veneers. Want a few shades of whitening? We’ve got you covered.
- Veneers are made of sturdy and safe dental porcelain. They should be given the same care that you would normally use for your teeth.
- Veneers can also reform small snaggles or slightly crooked teeth.
- Veneers add a layer on top of your teeth. This layer helps protect and preserve everything underneath.
Get Your Red Carpet Smile at Cape Vista Dental
All in all, veneers are a truly great way to take your teeth to the next level. Talk to us today if you’re interested in dental veneers at Cape Vista Dental.